Three Potato Four

Sunday, September 12, 2010 | | 0 comments »

I'm going to need a bigger house. I want it all.
My favorite online store now has a kick-ass (and humungous) bricks and mortar home in Philly. It's currently bursting at the seams with new finds, but they never stick around for long. Just looking at this picture is making me drool since I'm a sucker for old signage, weathered dimensional letters, well-used crates with cool graphics, and unusual industrial doodads and vintage ephemera. I just placed an order for some great old signs and coal miner's blueprints that are going to look great when I get them framed. Can't wait to peruse the goodies in person next time I'm in town.


376 Shurs Lane, Building A 
Philadelphia, PA 19128

Open Fridays and Saturdays from 12-7 pm and by appointment



* "LIKE" The Rural Modernist on Facebarf and follow us on Twatter, too.

0 comments