A Single Man

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | , | 3 comments »

Here's the stunning trailer for Tom Ford's screenwriting and directorial debut film, A Single Man. It's set in 1962 and taps into the Mad Men zeitgeist perfectly. The hair, furniture, and fashion alone are reason enough to get excited, then you add on Julianne Moore with winged eyeliner eyes and a deconstructed disheveled Jackie Bouvier Kennedy up-do and Colin Firth wrestling with his sexuality in chunky black glasses... Well, I'm wetting myself. Be sure to watch the clip below in HD.


3 comments

  1. brandy101 // September 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM

    all I needed to read were two words: *Colin Firth* - and I am all over it!!! Cannot wait.

  2. alexis // September 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM

    He has decided to start designing again. The clothes the actors wore to the Venice Film Festival is the kick off to his new collection. Julianna Mooore's dress is beautiful in it's simplicity.

  3. Gilmore // October 18, 2009 at 2:33 PM

    I'm not sure which I'm turned on by more--- the 1960's forbidden homoeroticism or Julianne Moore's hair? That movie looks amazing.