Attention pet-o-philes

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | | 1 comments »

The Rural Modernist himself became an animal convert as an adult and actually penned a piece on this very subject with pets ensconced in George Nelson-esque pieces and other modernist delights. Modernica, fabulous purveyors of modernist furnishings, is seeking submissions of pets on modern furniture. Here's a chance for your pet to go to a place where they're not supposed to go and you may be handsomely rewarded. Now, really, are you sure you still want them off the furniture?

Please welcome our latest columnist to The Rural Modernist team: Carol VanderKloot of cvk ink. This childhood chum of mine specializes in media relations and communications for the design community, so she will surely be sharing scoops and insider information long before you read about it anywhere else.




1 comments

  1. brandy101 // January 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

    my Scotty destroyed my "modern" large-screen laptop so I am keeping her confined to my old-fashioned non-sleek upholstery. She's a dog from an era gone by so I think cottage style suits her (and my wallet!)