Hey kids! I'm still here. Really. Yeah, I've been a rotten blogger, but I've been super busy. I recently debuted my line of Rural Modernist Ceramics at KMOCA gallery in Kingston, New York and I've also launched a custom portrait business. I'll be sharing all of the gory details very soon. Anyway, I just wanted to post a pic of our modern easter basket filled with hand dyed eggs. Ok, it's actually a Grassy Lawn Charging Station, but it looks way cooler than a crappy pastel toned wicker basket from the drug store. Since we're on the topic, let's take a moment to remember Edith Massey's indelible portrayal of The Egg Lady in Pink Flamingos:

1 comments

  1. Pangaea // May 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM

    Good for you! Sounds like you've made some nice accomplishments. I do like your egg basket. I live in the country too, but love modern design.