Tom's barn sale

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | | 1 comments »

Let's meet some of Rural Modernist's neighbors here in sleepy Stone Ridge, NY, shall we? This is Tom. He runs my favorite barn sale right down the street from the studio. It's tucked away right behind the Stone Ridge post office and it's packed to the rafters will well-edited, well-priced, unusual finds. I swear half of my house has come out of this barn. He doesn't have a website, but he generally throws the barn doors open on most Saturdays (when the weather cooperates) and occasional Sundays, too. Next time you stop by the studio, take a stroll down the brand spanking new bluestone sidewalks (that's big news in these parts) and check out his wares. Well, whatever happens to be left over after I've been there.

1 comments

  1. Karen/Small Earth Vintage // September 15, 2010 at 10:48 AM

    Ooooh, the Christmas ornaments! The paintings! It's probably good I was too lazy to go (or he wasn't open?) when we visited. I would have spent all my NYC money.