I live for functional, utilitarian, well designed stuff, so it shouldn't come as any surprise that I'm a fan of Jack Spade. I think their bags, totes, and wallets are already priced well, but put it on sale and I'm wetting myself. The incontinent cheapskate in me is beyond thrilled that the online sample sale geniuses at Gilt Groupe have just added one of my favorites to their roster of coveted fashion and luxury brands. The first Jack Spade sale starts tomorrow at noon (Tuesday Feb. 10, 2009). Get there early because if you snooze you lose. The good stuff goes fast!

CLICK IT, DON'T LICK IT:
Gilt Group Sign up today. It's invitation only, no gatecrashers allowed. Each sale runs for 36 hours with discounts of up to 70% off retail. Oh, yeah.
Jack Spade is also running a sale of their own with prices up to 40% off.
Men's Vogue Read about the Jack Spade burglar. No, it wasn't me.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 11, 2009 at 10:48 AM

    When is Jack Spade going to do a home line? I'd be all over that.

  2. Anonymous // February 12, 2009 at 11:45 AM

    You weren't kidding about that stuff going fast.