I love it. It's classic PSB. It inspired me to do the photo-illustrated mash-up above. Actually, I was just experimenting with the new Illustrator CS 4 and going bananas with the snazzy new filters and doodads, using the raw CMYK color palette for an 80's pop/paint splattered loosey goosey collage effect and I kind of like the result. It's totally different from my usual style and I love how lurid and slapped together it looks. What do you think?

CLICK IT, DON'T LICK IT:
Megaupload.com I don't condone stealing, but if you're so inclined, get the fab YES while it's hot.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM

    Love your fly new style boyeeee. Can you do one for me?

  2. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 2:47 PM

    I see Liza and Dusty in there!

  3. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 2:48 PM

    oh! is it worth upgrading to CS4 from CS3??

  4. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 2:50 PM

    I was upgrading from ancient Illustrator 11 that I got in 2004, so it was totally worth it for me. I'm not sure how much has changed since your version. I love it.

  5. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM

    Lurid and slapped together just like Britney's vajayjay.

  6. vicki archer // March 20, 2009 at 1:21 AM

    Love this - a fantastic mix together, xv.