I'm trying to spiff up my slovenly country bumpkin wardrobe one great piece at a time. Baby steps, people. I told you kids about Gilt Groupe when they had their kick ass Jack Spade sale and I now I'm spreading the word again. Great service, great brands, and they deliver lickity split. Some highlights:

Benjamin Bixby “1935 Sweater”: Classic and collegiate this vintage inspired sweater will keep the chill off in the upcoming months.

Marc by Marc Jacobs “Moleskin Military Shirt”: The perfect style and weight for spring to wear without a jacket.

Hyden Yoo “Shawl Collar Blazer”: This wool herringbone blazer updates the classic blazer that can take you from a day at the office to your hot date.

Trovata “Cotton Trench Coat": We all know that April showers bring May flowers, so make sure you stay try with a stylish trench.

Tony Melillo “Classic Cotton Twill Pants”: The perfect chino perfect for all occasions.
CLICK IT, DON'T LICK IT:
Gilt Group Sign up today. It's invitation only, no gatecrashers allowed. Each sale runs for 36 hours with discounts of up to 70% off retail. Oh, yeah.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM

    Ugh, everything I want is sold out...I snooze, I lose...

  2. Anonymous // March 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM

    I know. The good stuff goes fast.

  3. Anonymous // March 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM

    I can never get shoes in my size on Gilt even though I usually log on right at sale start. Its because I have a popular shoe size :(

  4. YHBHS // March 22, 2009 at 3:14 PM

    hey, love your blog man.

    i added you on my blog roll. take a look.

    all the best,
    david john

    http://youhavebeenheresometime.blogspot.com/

  5. Gilmore // June 7, 2009 at 12:18 PM

    Can I ask that you pretty please post more photos of your beautiful home? I'm sure it's stunning moving into summer.