2. Jonathan Adler's Tangiers Pillow from his namesake store.
3. Simple Votive Holders, but a little more striking in a deep gray glass, from Brocade Home.
4. The best thing you can do for your floors is FLOR, and this new pattern, The Best Of Both Wools, at their site.
5. Kartell's Papyrus Chairs are their latest seating masterpieces, and can be found at Hive Modern.
6. From my favorite modern light shop is the Stamen Modern Pendant - all hand blown - at Niche Modern.
7. Wallpaper isn't for everyone....but if you want to go there, Flavor Paper's Vapor is a fresh take, at Walnut Wallpaper.
8. Sometimes, simple says everything, and this Simple Felt Basket at DWR is perfect for that catch-all we all need.
9. These Terrazzo Urn Lamps are great to tie classic and modern elements in a room together, at PIeces.
10. It's a stool, a table, a nightstand, a stepladder...whatever you want! Gus' Steel Cube at Mod Decor.
11. Natural Curiosities VIntage Poster let's you segregate at home, from Tonic Home.