I'm a huge fan of Gilt Groupe and it just keeps getting better. There's still a great selection of beautifully designed Tivoli Audio equipment on sale right now. I've had my original radio for over ten years and it still sounds great, and more importantly, it's beautiful to look at when I take my morning dump. I just bought the one pictured above from Gilt Groupe on sale for $749 ($999 retail) which will serve as our stereo/home theater system after I run the tv audio through it. It may look retro on the outside (it's made of wood!) but this hi-fi is high-tech on the inside. Radio heads should tune into the Model Three for $199 ($299 retail), the SongBook for $98 ($199 retail) or the iSongBook for $198 ($399 retail), which has an iPod docking station. Homina, homina, homina....

CLICK IT, DON'T LICK IT:

Gilt Group Sign up today (it's free). It's invitation only, no gatecrashers allowed. Each sale runs for 36 hours with discounts of up to 70% off retail. Oh, yeah.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 20, 2009 at 11:52 AM

    I too LOVE Tivoli audio stuff and it's rare to see it on sale like that. I'm going shopping immediately. Thanks RM!